January 18, 2011

what a brat

Wow! What a busy weekend I have had. My mind is totally preoccupied with my Etsy efforts. I think the hardest part is over, the anticipation, preparation and execution. Now it's maintenance, faithfulness and LOTS of attention. I am having a hard time trying to promote the shop without sounding like an annoying and repetitive brat. Look at me! Look at my stuff! Here I am again! Sheribobbins! Sheribloggins! BLAH! Maybe I will become a household name ... due to my arrogance. Not exactly what I had in mind. But HEY, you have to be your own advocate, right? Just bear with me... for a little longer! And a GIGANTIC thank you to those of you who are helping me spread the word! For your encouragement, kind words, support and ORDERS, THANK YOU so much ~ you're the greatest!  
Click HERE to "like" Petunia on facebook. 

 Newest additions to the shop...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Leave me a comment...