January 15, 2011

awesome product ...

I wouldn't normally go blabbing about my health and beauty products but THIS I just can't keep to myself.

I bought the Anti-wrinkle SPF moisturizer from the Olay Age Defying series a little over a week ago. Hey, I had a coupon and thought I'd give it a whirl. I've been using Olay Regenerist for years (because I want to have the skin of my friend Shmels who is a few years older than I am and looks like she is fifteen) and I really like it but I think I need to step it up ... or so says my crows feet. Anyway the product boasts less visible lines and wrinkles after five days of daily use. I'll be damned if it isn't true. Honest to God ... I was shocked. I told Gregg yesterday, "Hey! I think my skin looks better!! I might look a few days younger!!" I'm pretty excited about it. My skin seems a little firmer too... I'm impressed, truly. I wouldn't share this ridiculous tidbit if I didn't think you could benefit from it. NOT that I'm saying you look old!! Because you don't. You look lovely. Just lovely.

Check it out if you're in the market for new moisturizer... OLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Leave me a comment...