January 23, 2011

funk that

Man alive. Ya know when you can't quite put your finger on it but you just feel like something is off? Yeah, I have that feeling today. I feel like my head is in jello. Or a storm cloud. Nothing is really making me laugh - which is unheard of - yet nothing seems to be the problem! I almost feel like I wasn't even in my own body today, like someone else is occupying my brain. Yikes! Crazy whacked out feeling for sure. I guess it could be hormones... women always seem to get that fun end of the stick. Or possibly the moon and stars are in just the right position to suck the fun out of my head. Who knows? Either way I'm not having it. WEIRDNESS, BE GONE!! 

I was quite productive in any event. I made a flier to post in various public locations promoting my etsy shop. Hopefully the right people will stop to read it and pass it along to their friends. That is one of the best ways to get traffic after all - word of mouth. Here is the flier in case you have a certain bulletin board in mind that it would look nice on and want to help me out with spreading the word ... 

I am now working on my business cards... which is proving to be harder than I thought. What I WANT to do will cost too much money to have printed and be too much work for me to do myself. Waaaaaaa. Plan B. A little more generic, still cute, won't make me happy. Oh well. We all have to settle sometimes, right?

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and try to stay warm this week!! We are in for some frigid temps so BUNDLE UP, loves!!! xo 

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the biz cards! I just went with cutesy and free from Vista Print! I'll do something better if and when business is good.

    Hope you're feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. I opted for cheapy standards with my own design, simple though - from Got Print. We'll see. And I am feeling better today - thank you! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to add? Leave me a comment...