July 3, 2013
twenty-five sheri facts you thought you could live without knowing ...
1. My preferred method of yogurt stirring is by butter knife.
2. The first time I was pulled over by police I got out of the car - shit almost got REAL.
3. I refer to Pete Rose a LOT when making fun of random hairstyles.
4. Reading Rainbow is a beloved favorite of mine. Anyone remember the "Miss Nelson is Back" episode? Come on!! That was GOLD.
5. I once lost my mother's original wedding band while on a sailboat. I blame the slip-off on the tanning oil and yes, I've felt guilty ever since. (I'm never letting Scarlett anywhere near my wedding rings).
6. I don't feel comfortable in my own backyard - I always feel like the neighbors are going to peek out and point and laugh at me. And I don't know why I care if they do.
7. I've always had a sort of fascination for the morbid. Growing up I had a lot of horror movies and books about serial killers - along with my stuffed animals of course.
8. As a reformed smoker (11 years!) I really can't bring myself to even buy a pack of cigarettes for someone - and god forbid I inhale second-hand smoke...
9. I would love to work in a library.
10. One of my favorite snacks is nutella slathered on golden oat Bel Vita biscuits.
11. It takes me a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time to let things go - especially situations in which I've been treated unfairly.
12. If I could eat one meal for the rest of my life it would be eggplant parmesan with pasta and a delicious salad, italian bread, glasses of red wine and water followed by ice cream.
13. Analog clocks can still trip me up from time to time. I've always been a words girl - I just hate numbers.
14. Once while hiking my friends and I were nearly ten miles lost in 90+ degree weather with our only water supply from streams we came across. We ended up having to hitchhike back to our car.
15. I am not a fan of the circus. Not a fan of clowns, not a fan of chained animals, not a fan of loud noises or bright flashes.
16. I don't really eat red meat... or much pork. I'm more of a poultry kinda girl.
17. I hardly ever answer my home phone or my front door. Peddle your goods elsewhere, gang.
18. I had always wanted and recently got my first iPhone. I'd take my Windows phone back in a heartbeat.
19. I had two imaginary friends when I was very young and they went by the names of Noonie and Bernantha. I haven't yet ruled out writing a children's book about them.
20. I have written several children's books but can't seem to get them published. They reserve those slots for people like Katie Couric and Leann Rimes these days.
21. I have an engraved bracelet that reads, Scarlett June, you're my moon and I won't leave the house without it on my right wrist.
22. My teeth are cavity free.
23. My favorite cocktail is a Grey Goose and tonic with lemon.
24. I really hate: the terms chick flicks and girls night out, the phrase You Go Girl and most bachelorette parties. I'm not your normal gal.
25. I'd love to start a business with my creative friends --- who's putting up the dough??