April 10, 2012

Monday minute by minute

Well, I didn't intend on writing tonight but as I set up my new laptop I am instructed to not shut it off until this program finishes doing it's thang. So what else can I do while I wait?

Today was a pretty busy day! It started with lots of laundry and vacuuming. I also had to clean up all of Scarlett's 1st Easter hoopla-leftovers! She got a very big basket filled with lots of new clothes for summer and some toys and books and a bunch of other "ditties". Thanks, Grammie! She loved it all... and so did I. It was so fun to open. I hope everyone had a nice Easter!

Gregg is on vacation this week so while he took the dog to the vet (just a booster shot, no worries) I worked around the house. We had a lot of errands to run today and some tax refund money to spend! My mom watched the baby while we ran out to such favorites as Target, Best Buy, Chili's for a little lunch, Building 19 in desperate hopes that we'd find a new living room rug, (which we didn't) and last and certainly least Walmart. Because Walmart is seemingly the only place left on this planet that carries my humidifier filters.

One of the many great purchases of the day? Scarlett's new Zany Zoo! I've had my eye on it for a few months now ... she seems to love it so far - and so does Brody ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Leave me a comment...