May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!


I want to send my warmest wishes to all the moms out there! I hope you all have a very special day with the people who mean the most!!

An extra special wish of happiness to my own mother and my grandmother - who continue to support me just as much in my adult life as they did when I was a child.

And I would also like to thank my beautiful Scarlett - without you I wouldn't know the amazing feeling of being a "mama" ... and to my husband - without you, there would be no Scarlett - so, thank you!

For everyone today, not just the moms, I want to wish the most important thing in the world - HEALTH. If we have our health, we have it all. Be grateful for good health, realize the gifts that you may take for granted - they are promised to no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Leave me a comment...