This is a delicious recipe that I found in a magazine, courtesy of Bobby Flay.
It only requires 3 ingredients and is super simple...
- Preheat the broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- Arrange 9 large marshmallows flat on the sheet and place under the broiler until the top is a deep golden brown, 30 seconds.
- Remove from oven and carefully turn marshmallows over and broil until tops are deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Combine marshmallows and 1/4 cup whole milk in a blender; blend for 5 seconds.
- Add 11 oz. premium vanilla ice cream and blend until smooth, about 10 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
* The next time I make this I plan to substitute chocolate ice cream for the vanilla and add some graham cracker crumbs, blended. Mmmmm.