August 5, 2010

if it makes you happy ...

... after I thought about some of my favorite things I was inspired to create some "just for fun" art... 
take a peek - hope you like it!


 ... i think the "starry night, rainy day and the sea" is my favorite :o)

i LOVE...  
my HUSBAND, my FAMILY, our TROOPS, handsome BRODY, good FRIENDS, lazy MORNINGS, thunderstorms, 70's MUSIC, cold BEER, sarcasm, long DRIVES, scenic HIKES, a good CAMERA, jack NICHOLSON, high HEELS, italian FOOD, poetry, the OCEAN, horror FILMS, my MEMORIES, dwight SHRUTE, clearance RACKS, home DECOR, the FALL, clark GRISWOLD, cartoons, old PHOTOS, small TOWNS, hearts, winter WEEKENDS, arrest-a-PEST, us WEEKLY, belcourt CASTLE, rainy DAYS, the SHINING, lunch DATES, hello KITTY, guess BAGS, buffalo FINGERS, mystic VILLAGE, vacation DAYS, stephen KING, dream INTERPRETATION, backyard FIRES, cheesy 80's, ghost HUNTERS, creative MINDS, the YANKEES, military PLANES, acoustic GUITAR, delicious COCONUT, soleil moon FRYE, christmas SPECIALS, estate JEWELRY, a clean HOME, cooking DINNER, historic BUILDINGS, jeans and HOODIES, cemetary WALKS, brenton POINT, pearl JAM, privacy, the CAROLINAS, starry NIGHTS, a good sense of HUMOR, courtesy, antique & VINTAGE, pixar, real SIMPLE, aunt CARRIES, michael MYERS, polo BLACK, childhood INNOCENCE, documentaries, the TITANIC, river PHOENIX, strawberries, back PORCHES, kind WORDS... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Leave me a comment...