January 26, 2014

new level of comfort...

We finally, finally, finally got our new chairs! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I almost forgot what it feels like to be comfortable. (I know I sound like a jerk when we have soldiers overseas sleeping on sand... if they're lucky). But it's truly wonderful to just sit down - without having to arrange a variety of pillows behind my back or prop my feet up on a decorative suitcase. (I'm not kidding).

Here are the little (and big) darlings...




We ordered our chairs from Jordan's Furniture on our anniversary, December 4th. He chose a giant, brown leather rocker, recliner that swivels. I chose a sweet little white and indigo patterned seat with a beautiful wooden rocking chair base. We were soooo anxious for them to be in stock and delivered. They finally arrived yesterday. As I was conditioning the leather on Gregg's recliner I noticed a small amount of damage on the arm of the chair. I called the store immediately and they sent out a tech within two hours. He was very friendly, he fixed it on the spot and it's like new. Fantastic customer service. I am pleased.

Our old recliners lasted nearly eleven years, we are hoping for a great stretch with our new chairs. Don't they look purty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Leave me a comment...