May 24, 2012

8 months and an elephant

Yep. Scarlett is officially eight months old today! Can you believe it? I know I can't. Truly. She's doing great, she's such a happy girl. I love spending every second I can with her... she's just amazing.


Recently, Scarlett learned to sit up on her own anytime she pleases. She rolls around, crawls backwards and scoots all over but still hasn't mastered the front crawl just yet. However she seems to be having a ball sitting up. In fact, that is how she has been greeting me when I go to get her from the crib. Just sitting there, all casual, playing with her doll or plastic book. Little sweetie.




 How could you NOT love that face?? I sometimes can't wait to get her up from her naps -- haha.

I recently came across the cutest plush rocking-"horses" on Zulily.com. I just couldn't pass them up! I fell in love with the elephant rocker and ordered it immediately...


The rocker is for babies nine months and up but I figured it would look adorable in her room until she can actually sit on it. We decided to show it to her this evening to see what she thought...









Needless to say, we'll have to put ole Ellie away for oh, say another month or so.

Happy 8 months, baby girl!! You are SO loved.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Leave me a comment...