May 6, 2010

about 6 to 6...


a blurry little black and white tour...


... up


... a little hygiene never killed anyone, did it?


... superfast. that's right. 


... gotta feed the boy 


... and a smiley breakfast for me, thanks


... finished product ready to punch-in


... patiently awaiting his first outdoor trip of the day 


... and now enjoying that moment 


... me, enjoying MY moment


... can't forget to make up for all the things you lack 


... slap on a little plaster



... and a little paint 


... hit the ol' ATM


... teeny weeny commute 



... almost therrrrrrre



... my area for 8 hrs


... and a little errand after work

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. a grand tour of a typical 12 hours of my weekday life. yeah, i left a few things out. i do have my secrets. plus it is extremely annoying to have to pull out the camera to document ridiculousness. just thought i'd give it a try for a day - as you can see i only lasted 12 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Leave me a comment...